Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Parenting...

Damn it!Life as a pre-teen with lots of preassure under parents'stupid nagS,WON'T SURVIVE Okay?!
Guess what,once you open your eyes from your sweet sweet dream,the first thing you heard is:"You know what the time is it now?!Yet you sleeping on the bed!You betta wake up or else...".Then when you are enjoy 'brushing teeths' then they still keep on nagging seems that they are chatting with a deaf[cause I used to keep quiet].If you can't stand it anymore,you sure will shout or bang the door right?And at the moment they will say:"*tut*,you dare to bang the door?!You grow very big liao hor?Like an adult liao hor??".Hey,did you guys ever think of what kind of teen are they when they're in our age.Sigh.I can't believe that they are a nerd lar duh.
Hmm,you guys[parents out there!],you guys think that teenagers or pre-teens don't have preassure at all?Hell no!We got more preassure than you people!We,if we keep quiet when you guys nag,we'll hate you in heart.slowly slwoly we'll hate you alot!So,isn't it better that we don't hate you but we scream out or shout out our preassure?Please,I really hope that one day when I grow up,get married and have some childs[MAYBE...],I don't wana get hurt by my own kids.
Sigh,maybe my attitude is too damn bad that everyone doesn't seems to care about me.I'm now so alone in a blank and big city.I wana cry out loud,but I can't do so cause nomatter how much i cried,there's still no one will care about me!

No comments: